izmir astrolojik danışmanlık

1 Şubat 2013 Cuma

SENTENCE COMPLETION TESTİ kpds üds toefl


1) _____________, we’ll go on to have a general review over the subject.

A) After I finished repairing the car
B) As soon as we had had a cup of coffee
C) When we have had a rest
D) As soon as I made sense of that speech
E) As there are a lot of things to have a look at


2) Jane and I were having fun playing together ___________.

A) until Jack intruded and spoilt everything.
B) after Jack had come and attacked us.
C) when Jack has entered the game room and seen us.
D) as Jack is insulting us from the other side of the room.
E) as soon as Jack has come into sight and seen us together.

3) ______________, both a British and Swish expedition had already climbed Mt. Everest.

A) Until the English had caught a glimpse of the peak
B) When the Australians have set fire over the summit
C) By the time Americans arrived
D) As the British didn’t have on good terms with the Australians
E) Before Americans had showed up over the peak of the mountain


4) ____________ just as she was slowing down on the road.

A) When my brother’s wife lost her consciousness
B) My friend’s nephew lost control
C) My wife has got out of the right way
D) My elder sister had crashed into a tremendous tractor
E) My wife passed out in front of the steering wheel

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder