izmir astrolojik danışmanlık

1 Şubat 2013 Cuma

DURUMA GÖRE EN UYGUN CEVABI VERME TESTİ

bu tür testler kpds üds ve toefl gibi sınavlar için faydalı olacaktır. ingilizce kursları da sitemzide mevcuttur.
1) You are waiting for your turn to pay in a shop when you hear an old man asks one of the shop assistants where Swan Park is. The shop assistant seems not to know. You know where it is, so you say helpfully:

A) It is hard to find that park so you need someone to take you there.
B) You had better go and buy a map from the newsagent's across the road.
C) It is really very close to here. I'm sure you'll find it yourself easily.
D) I don't think there is a park by that name around here. I know this area really well.
E) I couldn't help overhearing. Turn left from here and it is three streets away.

2) In one of the conversations with your friends, he says that his elder brother has warned him not to eat hamburger at Roger’s restaurant, adding that he didn’t get any answer to the reason for this, though he asked several times. In order to draw a logical conclusion, you say to your friend:

A) Your elder brother might think that fast food restaurants spoil people’s health.
B) I think your elder brother demands that you eat healthy food at home.
C) Your elder brother must have tried that hamburger before, if he has warned you.
D) I think you should have insisted on asking him why he warned you.
E) To tell the truth, there are other restaurants which serve more delicious hamburgers.

3) Highly concerned about your aunt, you have been calling her up for days and you are trying to obtain news from her, but you haven’t received any yet. For that reason, you call your mother and ask whether she knows anything about your aunt and she replies that she hasn’t got any news from her either and when she asks you whether you have called her or not, you reply anxiously:

A) I have phoned her many times and even left messages, but she has never returned my call.
B) Last week I had a dialogue with her on the phone, and I haven’t heard from her since.
C) As far as I know, she has gone to her daughter’s home.
D) Whenever I call my aunt, she is always complaining about her daughter.
E) She must have returned from her daughter’s home because when I called her daughter, she wasn’t there. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder