izmir astrolojik danışmanlık

30 Ocak 2013 Çarşamba

İngilizce Dialog soruları diyalog testi

1. Waiter: Hi. How are you doing this afternoon? 
Martin: -------- 
Waiter: Certainly, here you are. 
Martin: Thank you. What's today's special? 
Waiter: Grilled tuna and cheese on rye.

A) Fine, thank you. Can I see a menu, please?
B) I am fine and what about you?
C) Thanks, how can I get to the toilet, here?
D) Just wait a minute; I am waiting for my wife.
E) Are you doing any grill here?


2. Son: Dad. Can I borrow the car tomorrow?
Father: Why do you want to borrow the car?
Son: I'm going to the beach with Tony.
Father: ----------
Son: I promise I'll drive carefully this time.

A) Do you promise to drive it carefully?
B) You can take it under the condition that you drive it carefully.
C) Last time you borrowed it you had an accident and dented the door.
D) Why doesn’t Tony borrow his father’s car?
E) I don’t want to give the car this time because I need it.


3. Waiter: Good evening.
Customer: A table for two please.
Waiter: Certainly. Just here sir.
Customer: ----------
Waiter: I'm sorry. The window tables are all reserved.

A) The window tables have all been embellished, what’s up? 
B) Wonderful and what about the menu?
C) All right, what will you suggest us for the meals?
D) Could we sit by the window?
E) But we have booked the window tables before coming.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder